Safe Cruising is Happy Cruising
Tweed Eco Cruises (TEC) is committed to abiding by COVID-19 safe work practises as directed by Roads and Maritime Services NSW and the Australian Government.
TEC is dedicated to minimising risks for both staff and guests.
We are continually monitoring the following websites/links and ensure our workplace practices align with all government updates.
To put your mind at ease we have implemented the following:
- Reduction of maximum number of guests in accordance with social distance regulations of 1 person per 4 square metres.
- Increased supplies of hand sanitiser available on board.
- Temporary removal of all self serving drinking water stations. Bottle water available to purchase.
- Introduced individual serving options and removal of all buffet stations.
- Increased cleaning of regularly touched surfaces and high traffic areas.
- Increased hygiene and PPE practices.
- Crew will stay home if unwell and not return to work until all flu like symptoms have passed.
We kindly ask guests to:
- Stay at home if unwell.
- Use hand sanitiser provided when boarding and disembarking.
- Maintain 1.5m social distance during the cruise.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap for recommended 20 seconds.
Tweed Eco Cruises
2 River Terrace,