Enjoy locally grown coffee and tea on board, see the birds of prey being fed.
Lunch Options Pricing Information
BBQ Chicken : Adults: $85 | Kids: $60
Fisherman’s Plate: Adults: $90 | Kids: $65
Ocean Plate: Adults: $110 | Kids: $75
Crab Stack: $260 (2 Adults)
Family Crab Stack: $310 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
- 3-hour Tweed cruise aboard the two tiered Captain Bill’s Explorer
- Lunch (see options above for prices)
- Morning tea or afternoon tea
- Pelican and seabird feeding
- Infromative talks from our river guides on the Mud cabs/yabbies and fish stocks
- All fishing equipment supplied
- The Tweed region is mud crab heartland, renowned for its plentiful hauls. Professional crabbers work and trap in the nature-laden picturesque surrounds of the Terranora lakes
- Yabbie pumping (bait collecting on sandy Islands).
- Mud Crab show…’watch your fingers!’
- Fishing from our purpose-built vessels with walk around decks
- Pot to Plate: Watch your lunch cooked on the Captain Bill’s Back deck. You just don’t get any fresher crab than this!
- Opportunity to try the freshest mud crab, including the sweet tasting female mud crab
- In these conditions
- ‘Company’ means Tweed Eco Cruises Pty Ltd and, where the context requires, its employees or agents.
- ‘Passenger’ means any person or persons on the cruise by virtue of this ticket.
- The passenger acknowledges that during the cruise the vessel will be and remain under the absolute control of the Company and that the direction and control of the vessel and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the Master of the vessel. The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to disembark the vessel in the Master’s sole discretion. The passenger acknowledges that the Master of the vessel has the sole and absolute discretion to vary the scheduled route or destination of the cruise if for any reason the Master of the vessel considers it necessary for the safety and welfare of the vessel, its passengers and crew.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Substitute any other vessel other than the one designated for the cruise (including a vessel not owned by the company) provided that the substituted vessel is of a similar type and includes similar facilities to the vessel named in the cruise;
- To cancel or abandon the cruise either before or during the cruise, if the Company or Master of the vessel considers in their sole and absolute discretion that the cancellation is necessary for reasons of weather or in the interest of the safety and well-being of the vessel, its passengers and crew and the Company will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by the Passenger caused by such substitution or cancellation.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its related entities, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the cruise. The Passenger releases the Company for any claim whatsoever and howsoever incurred including but not limited to a claim for death bodily injury damage or loss of property during embarkation and/or disembarkation to or from the vessel and/or at all times whilst onboard the vessel itself, unless caused by wilful misconduct or reckless disregard of the Company. In the event of breach of any of these terms by the Company, or a failure in whole or in part to provide any service that the company contracted to provide (either expressly or by implication), the remedy for any such breach of any term shall be limited only to the contractual value of the performance of service or obligation that was not performed by the Company, or alternatively part value of the service where there was partial performance of the service or obligation by the Company. Any liability shall be assessed by the Company’s own value of the service and/or obligation or part thereof that is the subject of any claim.
- Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
- Boarding pass tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or damaged.
- Special conditions apply to private charter & event bookings. Contact the Charter department for details.
- Other Operators – Whilst all care is taken, no responsibility/liability whatsoever is borne or accepted by the Company for any other operator that is included, for any reason, as part of a package holiday, or conference or meeting within the Company’s Ship. The passenger agrees that any independent contractors with whom the Company so contracts provide their services subject to their usual terms and conditions.
- In these conditions
Enquiry details provided by you to us will not be provided to any third party for any other product or data amalgamation purpose. We will only contact you in relation to the products and services and specials we offer. We will cheerfully and immediately delete any information that you have provided to us if you request.
Enquiry Details, Research Details provided by You and any Research Reports prepared by Us will be stored on a secure server. This information is kept for Our purposes to enable Us to efficiently help you with any subsequent enquires with Tweed Eco Cruises. We use Google Analytics on our website to better understand and service our customers.