BBQ Pontoon Boat
- Private Charter Up to 10 people
Tweed River River Boat Hire
Looking for a free and easy day with no time table, only your guests onboard (maximum of 10 passengers), sightseeing, or just wanting to throw in a line? The BBQ Pontoon Boat it the right choice for you!
Have your very own cruise on the Tweed River by hiring one of our boats. We also take the hassle out of fishing with NO fishing license required. The Pearl Picnic & BBQ Boat is the ideal way to enjoy relaxed vibes on the beautiful blue waters of the the Tweed River.
- Crank the BBQ! Unpack the picnic!
- Pump some yabbies then cast a line and catch a fish.
- Pull into a secluded beach and plunge into the clear waters of the Tweed River to refresh.
- The options are endless when you’re the captain for the day.
- Set your own itinerary on your own time, discover, relax and enjoy.
BBQ Boat Hire up to 10 people. The person hiring the pontoon must be over the age of 21.
- Gas BBQ
- 1-7 hours to cruise the Tweed River
- Cooking utensils
- Esky- you need to supply the ice
- Fishing rods – you need to supply the bait
- Yabby pumps – used for collecting bait
- Full-length shade canopy
- Free fuel
- Fishing licence
- Maps and marine safety equipment/life jackets