- Tweed River lunch Cruise 100% local produce
Tweed River and Rainforest Lunch Cruise
- Senior 65+ years old
- Child 3 - 14 years old
- Infant 0 - 2 years old
Discover the Tweed River, the Gateway to the Northern Rivers of NSW
Located at the southern end of the Gold Coast, join us on our Tweed River and Rainforest lunch Cruise on the panoramic Tweed River. A unique cruising experience like no other.
From Byron Bay to the Gold Coast, you will not find a lunch cruise like it. This is the ultimate relax into nature experience available in the area. Let the clear blue waters and fresh air of the Tweed River and valley relax and unwind your mind. Nature lovers, birdwatchers, foodies, photographers, unique experience seekers – this is a cruise not to be missed. Grab your “Boater Hat” and away we go cruising down the picturesque Tweed River.
The Billy Holiday music is on as you board the iconic river ferry The Golden Swan. The local gin and tonic from Cape Byron Distillery is ready to be served on the top deck. Our lovely crew have a wealth knowledge and cheer to share as you cruise along the beautiful Tweed River. Follow the cedar cutters route along the majestic Tweed River through sugar cane fields, mangrove islands and scenic farmlands to the rainforest of Stotts Island.
Experience Stotts Island by floating alongside a pocket of the prehistoric Riparian Rainforest. A floating retreat to over 400 species of trees, magnificent ceremonial orchids and birdlife that call Stotts Island home. Our experienced guide will talk you through the ecology wonder of this floating rainforest island. Your experience is in a platform of dense and lush rainforest highlighted by the birds of prey at feeding time that call the rainforest and river home.
As you meander back up the river, watched over by Wollubin (Mt Warning) and the Border Rangers, you can relax, dine and taste the bounty of this rich resourced Northern River region with our regional grazing board served at your table. Come and discover the Tweed River with Tweed Eco Cruises on our River and Rainforest Cruise.
Lunch is a charcuterie grazing board with a bounty of Northern River delights. Fresh trawler prawns, local smoked chicken, homemade quiche, salad, local cheeses, small goods and antipasto from the Tweed Valley along with fruits and fresh baked breads. Start the morning with morning tea or coffee and cake from the local bakery.
Captain’s Tip – Keep an eye out for our resident dolphins Kingy and Herbie as you cruise the Tweed River.
We hope to have you on board soon.
- 3.5-hour sightseeing cruise on the Tweed River
- Morning tea (local produce)
- Bird of prey feeding
- Lunch of a regional charcuterie grazing board
- Trawler fresh prawns
- Stunning panoramic river & valley views
- Entertaining Captain’s commentary on the history, flora & fauna, geological features & formations, and local Indigenous Culture
- Licensed bar aboard for beverage purchases – we stock locally made
- Cruise by Stotts Island, the only low lying sub tropical rainforest in the region
- Cruise by Ukerebagh Islands
- Convenient departure point near local bus stop at Tweed Heads
- Shaded top deck to take in the beautiful scenery and ambience of the natural environment
Purchase a drinks ticket at the checkout to receive a 15% discount on a local brew and G&T.
An appetizing selection of local food, harvested and produced in the Northern Rivers of NSW
- Locally made cakes
- Locally sourced tea & coffee
Main Menu – Tweed Riviera Charcuterie grazing board includes fresh prawns
- Fresh from the trawlers locally caught Tweed Coast prawns
- Our famous house-made seafood sauce
- locally smoked chicken and hams and small goods
- Sumptuous provincial homemade quiches
- Selection of freshly baked gourmet bread served with EVOO
- Selection of local cheese from the Northern Rivers Deb Allard Cheese Loves You
- Antipasto selection
- Seasonal tropical fruits
- Green salad
- 1 dozen fresh oysters can be pre ordered at time of booking at an extra charge
Vegetarian Menu – Tweed Riviera Charcuterie grazing board
- Sumptuous provincial quiches made from local seasonal veggies
- Freshly baked gourmet bread served with VOO
- Seasonal fruits
- Falafel and hummus dip
- Selection of local cheeses from the Northern Rivers Deb Allard Cheese Loves You
- Antipasto selection
- A selection of house marinated seasonal vegetables
- Green salad
Please contact us if you have any other dietary requirements 72 hours prior to boarding. Ph 07 5536 8800
We are limited in supplies once cruising has commenced so please inform us of any dietary need 24 hours before departure or at the time of your booking. We do apologise in advance if we are unable to cater for your needs.
- In these conditions
- ‘Company’ means Tweed Eco Cruises Pty Ltd and, where the context requires, its employees or agents.
- ‘Passenger’ means any person or persons on the cruise by virtue of this ticket.
- The passenger acknowledges that during the cruise the vessel will be and remain under the absolute control of the Company and that the direction and control of the vessel and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the Master of the vessel. The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to disembark the vessel in the Master’s sole discretion. The passenger acknowledges that the Master of the vessel has the sole and absolute discretion to vary the scheduled route or destination of the cruise if for any reason the Master of the vessel considers it necessary for the safety and welfare of the vessel, its passengers and crew.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Substitute any other vessel other than the one designated for the cruise (including a vessel not owned by the company) provided that the substituted vessel is of a similar type and includes similar facilities to the vessel named in the cruise;
- To cancel or abandon the cruise either before or during the cruise, if the Company or Master of the vessel considers in their sole and absolute discretion that the cancellation is necessary for reasons of weather or in the interest of the safety and well-being of the vessel, its passengers and crew and the Company will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by the Passenger caused by such substitution or cancellation.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its related entities, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the cruise. The Passenger releases the Company for any claim whatsoever and howsoever incurred including but not limited to a claim for death bodily injury damage or loss of property during embarkation and/or disembarkation to or from the vessel and/or at all times whilst onboard the vessel itself, unless caused by wilful misconduct or reckless disregard of the Company. In the event of breach of any of these terms by the Company, or a failure in whole or in part to provide any service that the company contracted to provide (either expressly or by implication), the remedy for any such breach of any term shall be limited only to the contractual value of the performance of service or obligation that was not performed by the Company, or alternatively part value of the service where there was partial performance of the service or obligation by the Company. Any liability shall be assessed by the Company’s own value of the service and/or obligation or part thereof that is the subject of any claim.
- Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
- Boarding pass tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or damaged.
- Special conditions apply to private charter & event bookings. Contact the Charter department for details.
- Other Operators – Whilst all care is taken, no responsibility/liability whatsoever is borne or accepted by the Company for any other operator that is included, for any reason, as part of a package holiday, or conference or meeting within the Company’s Ship. The passenger agrees that any independent contractors with whom the Company so contracts provide their services subject to their usual terms and conditions.
- In these conditions
Enquiry details provided by you to us will not be provided to any third party for any other product or data amalgamation purpose. We will only contact you in relation to the products and services and specials we offer. We will cheerfully and immediately delete any information that you have provided to us if you request.
Enquiry Details, Research Details provided by You and any Research Reports prepared by Us will be stored on a secure server. This information is kept for Our purposes to enable Us to efficiently help you with any subsequent enquires with Tweed Eco Cruises. We use Google Analytics on our website to better understand and service our customers.